Free distribution 7,000 print run in Pretoria, Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, Nelspruit, Kimberly, and Mafikeng.
WHO SHOULD ADVERTISE?
- South African Businesses, Corporate Organizations and Development Institutions in South Africa and Nigeria.
- Businesses that want to advertise themselves to the Nigerian Diaspora.
- Nigerian Businesses in Nigeria, and South Africa, also South African Corporations targeting the Nigerian market etc.
WHY YOU SHOULD ADVERTISE WITH US?
- We have dual citizenship of Nigerian-South African (advertisers pay for one for the value of two).
- We provide unlimited access to the largest consumer market in Africa- the Nigerian market.
- Since we are a community-oriented newspaper, advertising with us is an effective corporate social responsibility opportunity.
- We are read by Nigerians in South Africa, Nigeria and, other foreign nationals, as well as South African citizens.
- We have relationship with decision-makers in Nigerian government and business sectors.
- Our Target Audience is the upper/middle class Citizens.
NEWSPAPER ADVERT SIZES
- Double Spread Page 575mm (Width) X 383mm (Height)
- Full Page 277mm (Width) X 383mm (Height)
- Half Page 277mm (Width) X 185mm (Height)
- Quarter Page 132mm (Width) X 92mm (Height)
For quotes click here
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ADVERTISING
- 100 % payment before print each month.
- Artwork should be submitted according to the specifications in the Advert Booking Form.
- All Artwork should be submitted on or before the 23rd of each month.
- Late Artwork will be printed in the following month’s edition.
- All advert money should be paid directly into the Company’s Bank account.
- In no condition should cash be paid to any marketer or individual representing the company.
- Make sure you verify with the company by calling the phone numbers on the website/newspaper if truly the individual is representing the newspaper.
ONLINE ADVERT SPECIFICATION
The Nigerian Voice Newspaper South Africa offers several advertising options for our online platform includes fractional ads, inserts, onserts and custom programs. The funding which this generates is used to develop better content, programming and infrastructure.
Units & Formats
The diverse range of available advertising formats (standard IAB units) include:
- Rectangle 1580 X 2150 Pixel (Middle of page)
- Big Skyscraper 2500 X 1200 Pixel (across the top of a single page)
- Medium Skyscraper 2500 X 900 Pixel (across the top of a single page)
- Small Skyscraper 2500 X 700 Pixel (across the top of a single page)
- Tall Leaderboard 1000 X 4250 Pixel (on the side of a page)
- Medium Leaderboard 1000 X 2500 Pixel (on the side of a page)
- Small Leaderboard 1000 X 1800 Pixel (on the side of a page)
- Animated or static GIF;
- PNG image file banner;
- An audio creative must have an on/off button, or a mouse-over;
- Flash: Adobe Flash version 8 animation (SWF incl. GIF backup);
- Each creative must be delivered as a SWF(Flash Player File) with the clicktag action for measuring
- clicks according Industry Standard;
- An active clickthrough/ URL must be provided for each creative;
- ActionScript 3 is not supported!
All standards ads must be provided three (3) business days before the campaign start date.
NOTE: Nigerian Voice newspaper has the right, without any further explanation or motivation, to refuse or reject advertisements, without incurring any liability for damages towards the client.
© Copyright The Nigerian Voice 2019